Sunday, June 12, 2011

Yarn Bombs - Part 2!


Yesterday was International Yarn Bombing Day! And boy oh boy was it fun! I think I'm on a fast route towards becoming a yarnie delinquent. After decorating the tree in my front yard, I decided to take my yarn with me on our usual weekend dog walk.  Our chosen yarn bomb sites:

THIS UNASSUMING LITTLE BENCH:

AND ONE OF THE THESE TREES.....


HERE ARE THE PICS:




YARN BOMB GANGSTA HANDS!





I probably should be more "anonymous" about this, but it's Portland and I seriously doubt anyone is after me. In fact, while we were yarn bombing plenty of people came by to talk to us and not one of them asked a single question about what we were doing with the yarn and the scissors and the camera. Nope. All they were interested in was our dog, Annie. Oh Dog-loving Portlanders. I think yarn bombing is pretty darn cool, but I suppose Annie can be cooler. Especially when she decides to drink bomb water fountains.....

1 comment:

Judy said...

Hello, lovely idea!
I admire your work and your creativity.
Annie is very beautiful, fun and people like it.